Refund&Return Policy 退換條款
Oriental2U (Unity Enterprise Coventry Ltd) operates a returns policy in accordance with the UK Distance Selling Regulations allowing you to return any item within 14 days of receiving delivery of your order. You have another 14 days to return the goods once return request has been granted. Please note that any postage cost incurred when returning your items during this period will be at your own cost, unless the item is damaged, or was sent in error. For frozen/chilled products, Oriental2U (Unity Enterprise Coventry Ltd) will use the fastest delivery service (24 hours tracked service) to deliver our frozen/ chilled products to customers. Oriental2U (Unity Enterprise Coventry Ltd) is not responsible for any damage of the frozen/ chilled products due to re- arrangement of delivery or customer is not home to receive the parcel .
Please note that Oriental2U (Unity Enterprise Coventry Ltd) do not offer a refund for certain items only if they're in faulty:
- perishable items: frozen food, chilled food, fresh vegetables and bakery items
- any items which have been opened or package has been broken
- any discounted items, Oriental2U (Unity Enterprise Coventry Ltd) will offer you an exchange or a credit
- unwanted items
- after 28 days of receiving delivery
Items must be returned in unused and in unopened packaging condition. This policy doesn't affect your statutory rights. Oriental2U (Unity Enterprise Coventry Ltd) only accept returns from the person who bought the item.
Return must be accompanied by a copy of the delivery note or receipt.
Please send your return to:71 Hertford Street
if you find any items that are missing from your order:
- First of all please carefully check your delivery note and see if your items are marked as out of stock
- Contact us immediately if you suspect it is incorrect.
- We will cover any return postage costs if you are asked to return the incorrect items